A search request is performed on Netsuite to look out for Sales Orders and Transfer Orders with the status of Pending Fulfillment and custbody_940_integration_status field value as Ready. If a record is found, it is parsed and the matching outbound route is searched. If there is a match, then each transaction data will be translated to an EDI 940 and sent to the trading partner.
Please note: mapping has been added to set the initial value of custbody_940_integration_status field to Ready in the 850 integration flow.
This section explains the settings required to configure the integration between NetSuite to retrieve the transaction type records and Transform the same to EDI X12 940 format for the Trading Partner integration.
How to Configure
- Configure Schedulers. Set the LaunchNetsuiteWHShippingOrder940PS to initiate the 846 flow. This can be found in the
com.cleo._customer_.booster.netsuite.warehouse.shippingOrderpackage. The Scheduler runs every 4 hours by default. Configure the specific time interval based on your specific requirements.
- Configure NetSuite. If Sales Order and Transfer Order are supposed to be converted to EDI and then sent to the Trading partners, then the field custbody_940_integration_status should contain the keyword Ready in its value.
- Configure the Outbound Route: Use Entity - Location Internal ID to identify the location to whom the Warehouse Shipping Order will be sent.
The internal ID is used in the look-up against the table partners to find the Location Name. If the location name does not match tpname (during project creation with Wizard), then you must update the Outbound Route to reflect the matching name in _TP_940v4010OR (in the following package:
- Configure the EDI Enveloper: The X12 940 envelope details and the trading partner endpoint to which the X12 940 has to be sent should be _TP_940v4010ENV (found in trading partner Project/
com.cleo._customer_.netsuite._tp_.outbound.n940.v4010package). By default, the customer name and the tp name entered in the Wizard property file are added to the sender id and receiver id, respectively. If there are any changes to the enveloping details, the enveloper must be updated accordingly.
How to Run Flow
- Deploy the following projects. Make sure that any project that has been edited is redeployed.
- Run the flow either manually or automatically:
- Manually run the Business Process flow by launching LaunchNetsuiteWHShippingOrder940BPS.
- Automatically run LaunchNetsuiteWHShippingOrder940PS to execute the flow based on the specified interval.
- Monitor the flow using:
- Log Entries (Studio Auditor)
- Message View (Cockpit)
- Jobs View (Cockpit)
- Dashboard > Charts (Cockpit)
- In case of errors, a ticket is generated and information is also visible in the Message and Job views in CIC Cockpit.
Example of Cockpit error tile
Example of Cockpit error job
- For Outbound EDI validation use cases, see Validation Rules in the Transformation Settings object for Outbound EDI validation rules.
How to Customize
- Change the intervals for retrieving transaction Sales Orders and Transfer Orders from NetSuite.
The LaunchNetsuiteWHShippingOrder940PSscheduler (found in
com.cleo._customer_.booster.netsuite.warehouse.shippingOrderpackage) is currently configured to retrieve orders once every hour. You can change this to run more or less frequently. See Creating and Defining Process Schedules for more info.
- Add more details to the X12 940 from the NetSuite transaction Sales Order and Transfer Order.
The values mapped are documented in the Integration Design Specification, which can be found in
com.cleo._customer_.edinetsuiteproject under the docs folder. However, if you wish to add any additional fields, then you must update the _TP_940v4010RS Ruleset, which can be found in the following package:
Contact Cleo Support for assistance when adding Rules.
Please sign in to leave a comment.