When an inbound 875 is received from the trading partner endpoint, the Cloud Monitor picks the file and ReceiveEDIEvent searches for the matching inbound route. If a matching inbound route is found, the EDI message is translated to a NetSuite SalesOrder XML and posted to NetSuite.
This section explains how to configure the integration to process the Inbound Purchase Order received from the Trading Partner and create the corresponding Standard Sales Order on NetSuite.
How to Configure
- Configure the Cloud Monitor: The InboundEDIMN Cloud Monitor (found in the
com.cleo.customer.edinetsuite.inboundEDIMN.cloud.monitorPackage) must be configured with the trading partner Endpoint setup in CIC. The ReceiveEDIEvent is already configured in the Cloud Monitor to process further.
- Configure the Inbound Route: This will be set with the Sender ID as the Trading partner name and Receiver ID as the customer name which was supplied in the Wizard properties file (accelerator-input.properties file which is residing under the resources folder). If there are changes, _TP_875v4010IR residing in
com.cleo._customer_.netsuite._tp_.inbound.n875.v4010package should be modified as required.
- Configure the 997 Enveloper: Envelope details and trading partner endpoint to which the 997 has to be sent should be configured in _TP_997ENV (found in the trading partner project under the
How to Run Flow
- Before proceeding, ensure that the following Projects have been deployed. If any of these Projects are already deployed and remain unmodified, there is no need to redeploy them. Similarly, if any of these Projects were not checked out to your Workspace, they can be skipped from the deployment process.
- Configure the Exit Points as follows:
- Ensure that the cloud monitor com.cleo.b2bcloud.core.cloudMonitor.InboundEDIMN is started. Go to Admin Console > Resource Monitors.
- Monitor the flow using:
- Log Entries (Studio Auditor)
- Message Tile View (Cockpit)
- Jobs View (Cockpit)
- Dashboard > Charts (Cockpit)
In case of errors:
- a ticket is generated and information is also visible in the Message and Job views in CIC Cockpit.
Example of Cockpit error message tile
Example of Cockpit error job
- If the Trading Partner configuration is not found, a ticket is created and an optional email alert is generated.
- If the file failed to process due to invalid EDI syntaxes, a ticket is created and a rejected 997 is sent to the trading partner.
How to Customize
- Replace the custom fields in the ruleset with your own custom fields
- If you have any custom fields in your NetSuite instance already, and you want to use them then the same has to be updated in the Ruleset.
- Look for the specific field mapping in the ruleset _TP_875v4010RS residing in com.cleo._customer_.netsuite._tp_.inbound.n875.v4010 package. The Cleo-specific custom field is mapped with custbody_cleo_<field id>. Change the same to reflect the corresponding field id.
Add more details to the X12 940 from the NetSuite transaction Sales Order and Transfer Order.
Add more details to while creating the Sales Order on NetSuite or add specific business logic while creating the sales order on NetSuite
The Sales order on NetSuite is currently created with the required data to process orders successfully. Cleo-defined custom fields have been used to map specific values from the EDI files. The values being mapped are documented in the LMS Template X12-NetSuite-Mapping-Spec.xlsx present in the docs folder under the com.cleo._customer_.edinetsuite project . However, if you wish to add any additional fields then the ruleset _TP_875v4010RS needs to be updated as required.
Contact Cleo Support for assistance when adding Rules.