When an inbound 944 is received from the 3PL trading partner (inbound endpoint), the cloud monitor picks the file and ReceiveEDIEvent searches for the matching inbound route. If found, the EDI message is translated to NetSuite Warehouse Receipt XML and posted to NetSuite.
This section explains how to configure the integration to process the Inbound Warehouse Receipt received from the Trading Partner and create the corresponding Standard Receipt on NetSuite.
How to Configure
- Configure the Cloud Monitor: InboundEDIMN (present in com.cleo.b2bcloud.core under the package
com.cleo.b2bcloud.core.cloudMonitor) must be configured with the trading partner Endpoint setup in CIC. The ReceiveEDIEvent is already configured in the Cloud Monitor to process further.
- Configure the inbound route: Inbound Route is setup with Sender ID as the trading partner name and Receiver ID as the customer name supplied in the Wizard properties file (accelerator-input.properties file residing under resources folder). If there are changes, _TP_944v4010IR residing in
com.cleo._customer_.netsuite._tp_.inbound.n944.v4010package should be modified as required.
- Configure the 997 enveloper: The 997 envelope details and the trading partner Endpoint to which the 997 is to be sent should be configured in _TP_997ENV residing in the trading partner project under
How to Run Flow
- Before proceeding, ensure that the following Projects have been deployed. If any of these Projects are already deployed and remain unmodified, there is no need to redeploy them. Similarly, if any of these Projects were not checked out to your Workspace, they can be skipped from the deployment process.
- Ensure that the cloud monitor com.cleo.b2bcloud.core.cloudMonitor.InboundEDIMN is started. Go to Admin Console > Resource Monitors.
- Monitor the flow using:
- Log Entries (Studio Auditor)
- Message Tile View (Cockpit)
- Jobs View (Cockpit)
- Dashboard > Charts (Cockpit)
In case of errors:
- If processing fails in any step, a ticket is generated and information is also visible in the Message Tile view and Job view in CIC Cockpit.
Example of Cockpit error message tiles
Example of Cockpit error job
- If the Trading Partner configuration is not found, a ticket is created and an optional email alert is generated.
- If a file fails to process due to invalid EDI syntaxes, a ticket is created and a rejected 997 is sent to the trading partner.
- For Outbound EDI validation use cases, see Validation Rules in the Transformation Settings object.
How to Customize
Add more details while creating the Receipt on NetSuite or add specific business logic while creating the Receipt on NetSuite.
The Receipt on NetSuite is currently created with the required data to process orders successfully. Cleo-defined custom fields are used to map specific values from the EDI files. The values mapped are documented in the LMS Template X12-NetSuite-Mapping-Spec.xlsx present in docs folder under the
com.cleo._customer_.edinetsuite project. To add fields, the ruleset _TP_944v4010RS must be updated as required.
Contact Cleo Support for assistance when adding Rules.