When an inbound 860 is received from the customer (inbound Endpoint), the Cloud Monitor picks the file and ReceiveEDIEvent searches for the matching inbound route. If a matching inbound route is found, the EDI message is translated to a NetSuite Order Change XML and posted to NetSuite.
This section explains how to configure the integration to process an Inbound Purchase Order Change received from the Trading Partner and create the corresponding Standard Purchase Order Change on NetSuite.
How to Configure
- Configure the Cloud Monitor: The InboundEDIMN present in com.cleo.b2bcloud.core under the package com.cleo.b2bcloud.core.cloudMonitor must be configured with the trading partner Endpoint setup in CIC. The ReceiveEDIEvent is already configured in the Cloud Monitor to process further.
- Configure the inbound route: Inbound Route will be setup with Sender ID as Trading Partner name and Receiver ID as the customer name supplied in the Wizard properties file (accelerator-input.properties file residing under the resources folder). If there are changes, _TP_860v4010IR residing in com.cleo._customer_.netsuite._tp_.inbound.n860.v4010 package should be modified as required.
- Configure the 997 enveloper: The 997 envelope details and the trading partner endpoint to which the 997 is to be sent should be configured in _TP_997ENV residing in the trading partner project under com.cleo._customer_.netsuite._tp_.outbound.n997 package.
How to Run Flow
- Before proceeding, ensure that the following Projects have been deployed. If any of these Projects are already deployed and remain unmodified, there is no need to redeploy them. Similarly, if any of these Projects were not checked out to your Workspace, they can be skipped from the deployment process.
- Ensure that the cloud monitor com.cleo.b2bcloud.core.cloudMonitor.InboundEDIMN is started. Go to Admin Console > Resource Monitors.
- Monitor the flow using:
- Log Entries (Studio Auditor)
- Message Tile View (Cockpit)
- Jobs View (Cockpit)
- Dashboard > Charts (Cockpit)
In case of errors:
- a ticket is generated and information is also visible in the Message and Job views in CIC Cockpit.
Example of Cockpit error message tile
Example of Cockpit error job
- If the Trading Partner configuration is not found, a ticket is created and an optional email alert is generated.
- If the file failed to process due to invalid EDI syntaxes, a ticket is created and a rejected 997 is sent to the trading partner.
How to Customize
Add more details while creating the Receipt on NetSuite or add specific business logic while creating the Receipt on NetSuite.
The Receipt on NetSuite is currently created with the required data to process orders successfully. Cleo-defined custom fields have been used to map specific values from the EDI files. The values being mapped are documented in the LMS Template X12-NetSuite-Mapping-Spec.xlsx present in the docs folder under the com.cleo._customer_.edinetsuite project. However, if you want to add more fields, update the ruleset _TP_875v4010RS as required.
Contact Cleo Support for assistance when adding Rules.