A search is performed on D365 SCM to look for any sales order record reports. If a record is found, it is parsed and the matching outbound route is searched. If there is a match, the sales order composite XML record is translated to EDI 870 and sent to the trading partner.
This section explains how to configure the integration to retrieve the Sales Order composite and transform it into EDI X12 870 format for the Trading Partner integration.
How to Configure
Configure Schedulers: LaunchOrderStatusReportPS.sched is scheduled to run once each hour. Adjust this frequency as required. Refer to Creating and Defining Process Schedules for details.
- Configure the Outbound Route: The Customer account id retrieved in OrderStatusReport payload is used to identify the Trading Partner to whom the OrderStatusReport is supposed to be sent.
The Customer account id is used look up the Trading Partner name in the table, D365_SCM_Partners. If the Trading Partner name does not match the ‘tpname’ specified while creating the project using Wizard, you must update the Outbound Route to reflect the matching name in _TP_870v4010OR present in com.cleo._customer_.d365scm._tp_.outbound.n870.v4010 package.
- Configure the Enveloper: The X12 870 envelope details and the trading partner endpoint to which the X12 870 is to be sent should be configured in _TP_870v4010ENV residing in the trading partner project under com.cleo._customer_.d365scm._tp_.outbound.n870.v4010 package. By default, the Customer name and the TP Name entered in the Wizard property file have been added to the sender and receiver id, respectively. If there are any changes to the enveloping details, the same object must be updated.
How to Run the Flow
Prior to running the flow, any Project that has been edited must be redeployed. This could include some or all of the following:
When the above projects are deployed to the server, dependent b2biaas and cockpit projects are also deployed automatically. If any of the projects are already deployed and have not been modified, they need not be deployed again.
- Run the flow either manually or automatically:
- Manually run the Business Process flow by launching LaunchOrderStatusReportBPS.bps. See Starting Objects.
- Automatically run LaunchOrderStatusReportPS to kick off automatically based on the interval specified.
- Monitor the flow.
- Log Entries (Studio Auditor)
- Message Tiles (Cockpit)
- Jobs (Cockpit)
- Dashboard > Charts (Cockpit)
In case of errors A ticket is generated; information will also be visible in the Message and Job views in CIC Cockpit.
Please sign in to leave a comment.