When an inbound 875 is received from the trading partner endpoint, the InboundAzureEV event is triggered and InboundPreprocessorBPS is executed. This BPS involves ReceiveEDIEvent that tries to find the matching inbound route. If found, the EDI message is translated to D365 SCM Grocery Purchase Order XML and posted to D365 SCM.
This section explains how to configure the integration to process the Inbound Grocery Purchase Order received from the Trading Partner and create the corresponding Standard Grocery Purchase Order on D365 SCM.
How to Configure
Configure the Inbound Route: The Inbound Route is set up with Sender ID as trading partner name and Receiver ID as the customer name that was supplied in the Wizard properties file (wizard-input.properties file residing under the resources folder). If there are changes, you must modify _TP_875v4010IR residing in com.cleo._customer_.d365scm._tp_.inbound.n875.v4010 package.
- Configure the 997 Enveloper: The 997 envelope details and the trading partner endpoint to which the 997 is to be sent must be configured in _TP_997ENV residing in the trading partner project under com.cleo._customer_.d365scm._tp_.outbound.n997 package.
How to Run the Flow
Prior to running the flow, any Project that has been edited must be redeployed. This could include some or all of the following:
When the above projects are deployed to the server, dependent b2biaas and cockpit projects are also deployed automatically. If any of the projects are already deployed and have not been modified, they need not be deployed again.
- Configure the Exit Points as follows:
- Configure the data flow: Add a new Data Flow with the required source endpoint and "Transformation" selected as the target endpoint and select the event com.cleo._customer_.edid365scm.inbound.InboundAzureEV.
- Run the flow either manually or automatically:
- Manually run the Business Process flow by launching LaunchOrderStatusReportBPS.bps. See Starting Objects.
- Automatically run LaunchOrderStatusReportPS to kick off automatically based on the interval specified.
- Monitor the flow.
- Log Entries (Studio Auditor)
- Message Tiles (Cockpit)
- Jobs (Cockpit)
- Dashboard > Charts (Cockpit)
In case of errors A ticket is generated; information will also be visible in the Message and Job views in CIC Cockpit.
How to Customize
- Change the intervals for checking the status of Grocery Purchase Order imported to D365.
The LaunchExecutionSummaryPS scheduler within com.cleo._customer_.booster.d365scm.executionSummary package is currently configured to check the status of Grocery Purchase Order imported to D365 and this is set. Change the schedule to run less frequently if required. For details on defining a scheduler, see Creating and Defining Process Schedules.
Note: A time interval of at least 15 minutes is recommended to fetch the execution summary status. The LaunchExecutionSummaryPS scheduler is set to run every 15 minutes with a start time of 12:00:00 AM.
- Add more details to while creating the Grocery Purchase Order on D365 or add specific business logic while creating the Grocery Purchase Order on D365.
The Grocery Purchase Order on D365 is currently created with the required data to process orders successfully. The values that are being mapped are documented in the Integration design spec Template “X12-D365SCM-Mapping-Spec.xlsx present in the docs folder under the com.cleo._customer_.edid365scm project. To add more fields, update the ruleset _TP_875v4010RS per your requirement. When sales order is run, the fields SALESORDERHEADERV2ENTITY/CICSTATUS and SALESORDERHEADERV2ENTITY/CICWHOSTATUS are set to PENDING as default. SALESORDERHEADERV2ENTITY/CICGROCERYSTATUS is set to YES.
This template file consists of regular fields used in a sales order. To add more fields, the template file must be updated with the new fields and the mapping details in D365 must also be updated with additional records.
Contact Cleo support if you need any assistance while adding additional rules.
- If the user wishes to modify the Grocery Purchase Order target schema, the corresponding XSD DynamicsSCMSalesOrdersCompositeV3.xsd located in com.cleo._customer_.booster.d365scm/xsd package has to be updated. After the XSD has been updated, the SalesOrderCompositeV3OBJ.xml.objSchema located in com.cleo._customer_.booster.d365scm.salesOrder must be updated using the revised XSD. For details on updating XML schemas, see Creating XML Schemas .
Please sign in to leave a comment.