When an inbound 860 is received from the trading partner endpoint, the InboundAzureEV event is triggered and InboundPreprocessorBPS is executed. This BPS involves the event, ReceiveEDIEvent, that tries to find a matching inbound route. If a matching inbound route is found, the EDI message is translated to D365 SalesOrder XML and posted to D365.
This section explains how to configure the integration to process the Inbound Purchase Order Change that is received from the Trading Partner and update the corresponding Standard Sales Order in D365.
How to Configure
- Configure the inbound route: Inbound Route will be set up with Sender ID as Trading partner name and Receiver ID as the customer name that was supplied in the Wizard properties file (wizard-input.properties file which is residing under resources folder). If there are changes, _TP_860v4010IR residing in com.cleo._customer_.d365scm._tp_.inbound.n860.v4010 package should be modified as per the requirement.
- Configure the 997 enveloper: The 997 envelope details and the trading partner endpoint to which the 997 has to be sent should be configured in _TP_997ENV residing in the trading partner project under com.cleo._customer_.d365scm._tp_.outbound.n997 package.
How to Run the Flow
- Before proceeding, ensure that the following Projects have been deployed. If any of these Projects are already deployed and remain unmodified, there is no need to redeploy them. Similarly, if any of these Projects were not checked out to your Workspace, they can be skipped from the deployment process.
When the above projects are deployed to the server, dependent b2biaas and cockpit projects are also deployed automatically.
- Configure the Exit Points as follows:
- Configure the Data Flow: Add a new Data Flow with the required source Endpoint specified and "Transformation" selected as the target Endpoint. For the target Endpoint, select the event com.cleo._customer_.edid365scm.inbound.InboundAzureEV
- Monitor the flow.
- Log Entries (Studio Auditor)
- Message Tiles (Cockpit)
- Jobs (Cockpit)
- Dashboard > Charts (Cockpit)
In case of errors
- A ticket is generated; information will also be visible in the Message and Job views in CIC Cockpit.
- If the Trading Partner configuration is not found, a ticket is created and also an optional email alert is generated.
- If the processing fails due to invalid EDI syntaxes, a ticket is created and rejected 997 is sent to the trading partner.
How to Customize
- Add more details while creating the Sales Order change in D365 or add specific business logic while creating the Sales Order in D365.
The Sales Order change in D365 is currently created with the required data to process orders successfully. The values being mapped are documented in the Integration design spec Template X12-D365SCM-Mapping-Spec.xlsx present in the docs folder under the com.cleo._customer_.edid365scm project . To add more fields, update the ruleset _TP_860v4010RS as required.
Contact Cleo support if you need any assistance while adding additional rules.
- If the user wants to modify the Sales Order target schema, the corresponding XSD DynamicsSCMSalesOrdersCompositeV3.xsd located in com.cleo._customer_.booster.d365scm/xsd package must be updated. After the XSD has been updated, the SalesOrderCompositeV3OBJ.xml.objSchema located in com.cleo._customer_.booster.d365scm.salesOrder must be updated using the revised XSD. For details on updating XML schemas, see Creating XML Schemas for Version 2 Rulesets.