The following Global Variables should be configured per usage with the D365 SCM Accelerator.
- D365ScmVault - This variable contains the vault entry name assigned to the D365SCM connector.
- SleepTimer - This variable contains the sleep time (in milliseconds). This timer is used to retry certain APIs that are still in executing/not-run state for the ExecuteActionGetExecutionSummaryStatus API. This basically means that if an API fails, then this sleep will keep the system idle and then retry the same API.
- legalEntityId - This variable should store the legal entity id/data area id for the organization tied to the sales order transactions. Refer to Microsoft's instructions to create a legal entity.
- D365ScmPurgeDays - This variable contains the number of days after which the internal tables (azure_header_staging_data, azure_line_staging_data) should be purged.
- B2BCloudGV - Configure B2BCloudAdminEmail (receiver) and B2BCloudHostEmail (sender) variables in com.cleo.b2bcloud.core.B2BCloudGV. These are resolved during failures and email is triggered.
- CreateAsnFromWarehouseShipmentAdviceFlag - If set to Yes then, the EDI 945 message received from 3PL trading partner is converted to ASN 856 and sent to the trading partner (buyer). If the value is set to anything other than Yes, the process ends gracefully without any error.
- InboundBatchDocs - This variable contains inbound doctypes that are grouped and inserted in Dynamics SCM as a batch file. Eg. SalesOrder, GroceryOrder.