When an inbound 812 is received from the trading partner endpoint, the InboundAzureEV event is triggered and InboundPreprocessorBPS is executed. This BPS involves the event, ReceiveEDIEvent, and tries to find a matching inbound route. If a matching inbound route is found, the EDI message is translated to D365 SCM Credit/Debit Adjustment Journal XML and posted to D365.
This section explains how to configure the integration to process the credit/debit adjustments received from the Trading Partner and create the corresponding standard credit/debit adjustment (sales order return document) in D365.
How to Configure
- Configure the inbound route: The Inbound Route is set up with Sender ID as trading partner name and Receiver ID as the customer name specified in the Wizard properties file (wizard-input.properties file residing under the resources folder). If there are changes, _TP_812v4010IR (residing in the
com.cleo._customer_.d365scm._tp_.inbound.n812.v4010package) must be modified as required.
- Configure the 997 enveloper: The 997 envelope details and the trading partner endpoint to which the 997 is to be sent should be configured in _TP_997ENV residing in the trading partner project under
How to Run the Flow
Prior to running the flow, any Project that has been edited must be redeployed. This could include some or all of the following:
When the above projects are deployed to the server, dependent b2biaas and cockpit projects are also deployed automatically. If any of the projects are already deployed and have not been modified, they need not be deployed again.
- Configure the Exit Points as follows:
Exit Point Name Event Name Inbound Acknowledgement Error com.cleo.b2bcloud.core.events.B2BCloud.ExitPointInboundAckErrorEV Inbound Duplicate Interchange com.cleo.b2bcloud.core.events.B2BCloud.ExitPointDuplicateInterchangeEV
Inbound EDI Route Error
com.cleo.b2bcloud.core.events.B2BCloud.ExitPointRouteErrorV Inbound EDI Route Not Found com.cleo.b2bcloud.core.events.B2BCloud.ExitPointEDIRouteNotFoundEV Inbound EDI Route Process Binding Not Found com.cleo.b2bcloud.core.events.B2BCloud.ExitPointEDIRouteProcessBindingEV
- Configure the Data Flow: Add a new Data Flow with the required source Endpoint specified and "Transformation" selected as the target Endpoint. For the target Endpoint, select the event com.cleo._customer_.edid365scm.inbound.InboundAzureEV.
- Monitor the flow.
- Log Entries (Studio Auditor). See Using the CIC Studio Auditor.
- Message Tiles (Cockpit)
- Jobs (Cockpit)
- Dashboard > Charts (Cockpit)
In case of errors
- A ticket is generated; information will also be visible in the Message and Job views in CIC Cockpit.
- If the Trading Partner configuration is not found, a ticket is created and also an optional email alert is generated.
- If the processing fails due to invalid EDI syntaxes, a ticket is created and a rejected 997 is sent to the trading partner.
How to Customize
- Change how frequently to check the status of credit/debit adjustments imported to D365.
The LaunchExecutionSummaryPS scheduler (residing in the
com.cleo._customer_.booster.d365scm.executionSummarypackage) is configured by default to check the status of the credit/debit adjustment imported to D365. Change the schedule to run more or less frequently as required. For details on defining a scheduler, see Creating and Defining Process Schedules.
Note: An interval of at least 15 minutes is recommended to fetch the execution summary status. The LaunchExecutionSummaryPS scheduler is set to run every 15 minutes with a start time of 12:00:00 AM.
- Add more details while creating the credit/debit adjustment in D365 or add specific business logic while creating the credit/debit adjustment in D365.
By default, the credit/debit adjustment in D365 is created with the data required to process credit/debit adjustments successfully. The values mapped are documented in the Integration Design Spec Template X12-D365SCM-Mapping-Spec.xlsx present in the docs folder under the com.cleo._customer_.edid365scm project. To add more fields, update the ruleset _TP_812v4010RS as required.
This template file consists of regular fields used in credit/debit adjustments. To add fields, the template file must be updated with the new fields and the mapping details in D365 must also be updated with additional records.
Contact Cleo support if you need any assistance while adding additional rules.
- To modify the credit/debit adjustment target schema, the corresponding XSD, DynamicsSCMCreditDebitAdjustment.xsd, (located in the
com.cleo._customer_.booster.d365scm/xsdpackage) must be updated. After the XSD has been updated, the CreditDebitAdjustmentOBJ.xml.objSchema (located in com.cleo._customer_.booster.d365scm.creditDebitAdjustment) must be updated using the revised XSD. For details on updating XML schemas, see Creating XML Schemas .
Please sign in to leave a comment.