Before creating and using this Accelerator, please review the following requirements and prerequisites.
- Creating Connector Projects
- Creating Custom Fields
- Using Correct SKU
Creating Connector Projects
Create required connector Projects in your workspace. Use the naming conventions as described in the wizard setup steps. Note: this must be done before running the wizard.
Creating Custom Fields
The custom fields should be created beforehand in NetSuite. The table below provides a list of custom fields used for this integration. Additional information on NetSuite Custom fields can be found in NetSuite documentation.
Note: When there are changes to custom field IDs, the translation Rulesets must be updated accordingly.
|Custom Field ID||Type||Data Type||Sales Order||Item Fulfilment|
|custbody_cleo_amazon_order_id||Transaction Body Field||String||TRUE||TRUE|
|custcol_cleo_item_id||Transaction Column Field||String||TRUE||
|custbody_cleo_source_status||Transaction Body Field||String||TRUE||TRUE|
|custbody_cleo_source||Transaction Body Field||String||TRUE||TRUE|
|custbody_cleo_market_place_id||Transaction Body Field||String||TRUE||TRUE|
Accelerator assumes that the SellerSKU on AMP for the specific Item is the same as the SalesOrder\SalesOrderItemList\SalesOrderItem\internalId in NetSuite for the specific Item.
Always be sure to have matching SKUs exist in both Amazon and NetSuite (i.e. same SKU name/number (item internal id).
If you don't already have one, follow these steps:
- In your Amazon Seller Central account, Go to the Inventory tab > Add product and create a new product.
- In NetSuite, Go to Lists > Accounting > Items > New > Inventory Item and create an item record for the same item. The Item internal id should be the same as the Amazon item SKU id.
- Refer to the vendor documentation to find the SKU on Amazon seller central account.
- Go to your inventory. You will see a column called SKU Eg. SKU for different products highlighted below.
- To find the internal id on NetSuite, refer to https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/netsuite/ns-online-help/section_N2904231.html