Endpoints are the source or destination for Express Data Flows.
For each Endpoint, you can see the following attributes:
- Name of the Endpoint.
- Name of the Access Point on which the Endpoint resides (only valid for File System Endpoints).
- Creator of the Endpoint.
- Date the Endpoint was last modified.
Creating an Endpoint
- On the Endpoints page, click the Add Endpoint button.
The New Endpoint page displays.
- Enter a name for your Endpoint and select an Endpoint type.
- Enter attribute values.
Endpoint attributes vary depending on type. Click an Endpoint type below to read about its attributes:
- When you finish specifying attribute values, click Save.
On thepage, click an existing Endpoint to display the Endpoint Edit page, where you can edit the Endpoint's attributes.
Endpoint attributes vary depending on type. Click an Endpoint type below to read about its attributes.
Enabling and Disabling Endpoints
Endpoints are enabled by default. In rare instances, it might be necessary to disable one, for example, during migration from a hybrid on-prem/cloud configuration.
Note: Be careful when you disable Endpoints. Data Flows that use disabled Endpoints are also disabled and Jobs involving disabled Endpoints will not run.
You can enable or disable Endpoints one at a time using the Enable button on the Endpoint Edit page.
Alternatively, you can enable or disable multiple Endpoints by going to the Enable button.page, selecting some Endpoints, and clicking the