As an integration "OnBoarder", the Cleo Certification Program provides a certification path that joins together training, testing, and validation of your acquired integration development skills.
The Integration OnBoarder Certification focuses on "best practices" for generating new trading-partner-specific integration solutions modeled after an existing trading-partner-specific integration solution. Topics include organizing and naming Projects, effective use of SVN Repositories and multiple tenants, and documenting your work. You should allow from 10-20 hours to perform the work
The Integration OnBoarder Certification program begins with a 1-hour meeting. During this session you will meet with a Cleo SME to introduce you to the self-paced exercise, which must be completed within 2 weeks of this initial meeting.
The opening session gives you:
- Instructions on where to obtain details, sample data, mapping specs, etc.
- Access to a Cleo-supplied tenant in which to design your solutions
- Credentials to access a SVN repository to save your solutions
- Implementation guidelines documents, which the SME will discuss with you
What to expect over the course of your certification:
- Periodic 30-minute “status check” meetings with a Cleo SME to review your progress
- 2 weeks to complete all of the exercises
- Completed work is reviewed by a Cleo SME to ensure that the integrations you created work as intended, and adherence to prescribed best practices (as presented in the Implementation Guidelines documents)
- A final 1-hour exit meeting with a Cleo SME to discuss your experiences