When an inbound 812 is received from the trading partner endpoint, the ReceiveEDIEvent is triggered that tries to find the matching inbound route. If found, the EDI message is translated to D365 BC SalesReturnOrder JSON and posted to D365 BC.
This section explains the settings required to configure the integration to process the Inbound Credit/Debit Adjustment that is received from the Trading Partner to create the corresponding Standard Sales Return Order on D365 BC.
How to Configure
- Configure Inbound Route: The Route will be set up with Sender ID as Trading partner name and Receiver ID as the customer name that was supplied in the Wizard properties file (wizard-input.properties file in the resources folder). If there are changes, you must update _TP_812v4010IR (in the
- Configure the 997 Enveloper: The 997 envelope details and the trading partner endpoint to which the 997 is to be sent must be configured in _TP_997ENV (in the trading partner project under the package
How to Run Flow
- Before proceeding, ensure that the following Projects have been deployed. If any of these Projects are already deployed and remain unmodified, there is no need to redeploy them. Similarly, if any of these Projects were not checked out to your Workspace, they can be skipped from the deployment process.
Configure the Exit Points as shown here:
|Inbound Acknowledgement Error||com.cleo.b2bcloud.core.events.B2BCloud_ExitPointInboundAckErrorEV|
|Inbound Duplicate Interchange||com.cleo.b2bcloud.core.events.B2BCloud_ExitPointDuplicateInterchangeEV|
|Inbound EDI Route Error||com.cleo.b2bcloud.core.events.B2BCloud_ExitPointRouteErrorEV|
|Inbound EDI Route Not Found||com.cleo.b2bcloud.core.events.B2BCloud_ExitPointEDIRouteNotFoundEV|
|Inbound EDI Route Process Binding Not Found||com.cleo.b2bcloud.core.events.B2BCloud_ExitPointEDIRouteProcessBindingNotFoundEV|
|Inbound Interhange Processed|
Configure the Data Flow. Add a new data flow to select the required source endpoint. Set the target endpoint to Transformation and select the event com.extol.ebi.lib.ReceiveEDIEvent.
Monitor the flow using:
- Log Entries (Studio Auditor)
- Message View (Cockpit)
- Jobs View (Cockpit)
- Dashboard > Charts (Cockpit)
In case of errors, a ticket is generated and information is also visible in the Message and Job views in CIC Cockpit. Below are screenshots of Cockpit Tiles and Job displaying errors, respectively.
- If the trading partner configuration is not found, a ticket is created, and an optional email alert is also generated.
- If the file fails to process due to invalid EDI syntax, a ticket is created and the rejected 997 is sent to the trading partner.
Example of Cockpit Tiles with Errors
Example of Cockpit Message Details view
- Example of cockpit error job and issue ticket created in case of post API request failure
How to Customize
As you create the Sales Return Order on D365 BC, add specific business logic or additional details.
The Sales Return Order on D365 BC is currently created with the required data to successfully process Credit/Debit Adjustments.
The values that are being mapped are documented in the Integration Design Specification in the
com.cleo._customer_.edid365scm project under docs folder.
Note: if additional fields are required, you must update the following Ruleset accordingly.
Always contact Cleo Support for assistance.