1. D365 Business Central ERP instances should be configured with certain customizations to D365BC entities and fields. The customization package should be deployed in the customer's D365 instance using the steps mentioned in Steps to install D365 BC Accelerator Package in Customer's D365 Instance.
2. Create the required connector projects in your workspace prior to running the wizard setup.
Always follow this naming convention for the connector name:
The connector should contain these entities:
- Location Card
3. Create a Vault Entry with Manual Authentication. This is needed to run a Web Service Consumer (WSC) in the Accelerator. Vault Entry Alias name should be added to the WSC PostBatchAPIWSC in package
com.cleo._customer_.booster.d365bc.salesOrder. Also, see creating a manual vault entry in 365 BC.
5. Download the Accelerator using the template wizard. See Initial Setup for Accelerators and Boosters.
6. The Item Number - Any Product ID field
(850 - PO107/PO109/PO111/PO113/PO115/PO117/PO119/PO121/PO123/PO125) (860 - POC09/POC11/POC13/POC15/POC17/POC19/POC21/POC23/POC25) (812 - LIN02/LIN03/LIN04/LIN05/LIN16/POC17/LIN22/LIN23/LIN30/LIN31) preceded by the Qualifier
VN / MG / VC / UP will be considered as an item number that is already present in D365 BC and mapped to the field SalesOrderSubform/No for 850,860, and SalesReturnOrderSubform/No for 812. These items must have a Reserve method as either Optional or Always. (Example shown here)
Note: For the EDI 943 and 944 integration flows, it is mandatory that the BC Auth Vault must be created by someone with the required BC Warehouse Employee Access.