Scope of Core Support Services
- “Tier 1 Support” shall mean general Support Services for troubleshooting software installation, setup, configuration, and general operation of Licensed Product(s). These services are generally provided for reported errors that are minor inconveniences or prevent the use of a non-essential documented function of the Licensed Product(s), preventing or inhibiting the Licensed Product(s) from accomplishing a non-essential task for which it was designed.
- “Tier 2 Support” shall mean advanced Support Services for troubleshooting difficult software installation, setup and configuration issues as well as re-creation of product issues. These services are generally provided for reported errors that prevent the use of a major documented function of the Licensed Product(s), preventing or inhibiting the Licensed Product(s) from accomplishing a major task for which it was designed.
- “Tier 3 Support” shall mean Support Services that include documentation and code corrections to resolve any reproducible non-conformity or malfunction in the Licensed Product(s) to the extent that the Licensed Product(s) fails to perform in accordance with Cleo’s documentation for the Licensed Product(s).
Cleo will provide the following core services to customers with active Support Subscriptions:
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 Support including escalation to Tier 3 Support
- Troubleshooting, advice, and assistance as may be reasonably required to resolve technical problems related to the operation of the Licensed Product(s)
- Remote access to customer’s system for firsthand diagnosis and resolution, if allowed by customer
- Bug fixes or workarounds
- Software updates as Cleo may from time to time make commercially available to licensees of the Licensed Product(s)
- Support Services for Licensed Product(s) that meet the appropriate System Requirements
- 24x7 access to FAQs and Documentation as communicated to Cleo’s customers and/or posted on Cleo’s website
- Access to testing tools, test lines and test servers as appropriate depending upon the Licensed Product(s)
All bug fixes and software updates provided to customer are covered under Cleo’s End-User License Agreement for the particular Licensed Product(s).
Support Services Exclusions
The following items are available as Value-Added Services incremental to normal Support Services:
- Third-party hardware and software, not specifically approved in writing for the purpose of Support Services by Cleo
- Any Licensed Product(s) that has been modified by customer or any third party, including any new or derivative products, not specifically approved in writing for the purpose of Support Services by Cleo
- Any Licensed Software Product(s) other than the current release
- Any errors, damage or problems in the Licensed Product(s) or its operation caused by an incompatible configuration or by failure to provide a suitable operating environment
- Any accidental damage to the Licensed Product(s)
- Other matters beyond Cleo’s control Customer Support Contact Responsibilities
Customer Support Contact Responsibilities
Support Services are limited to Support Contacts, based upon the following:
- The applicable operating system(s), associated software and hardware and overall environment in which Licensed Products(s) are in operation meet the applicable System Requirements
- Inability to resolve support issue(s) with available documentation supplied with the Licensed Product(s) and/or posted on Cleo’s website, FAQs, and knowledge base articles
- Availability of pertinent information regarding the problem, environment, location within relevant documentation and diagnostics performed
- Experience with the applicable operating system(s), associated software and hardware and overall environment in which Licensed Product(s) are in operation
- Availability to interact with Cleo personnel and the Licensed Product(s) as part of Cleo’s delivery of Support Services
- Available time to perform requested testing, modifications, configuration changes and other instructions as Cleo deems appropriate to diagnose and respond to customer problem or request
Maintaining Access to Support Services
Support Services are available to customers with current annual Support Subscriptions, who have attended the required Product Training Classes.
If customer does not have a current Support Subscription and requires Support Services, customer will be required to pay Fees for the intervening time since the lapse of a Support Subscription or since purchase of Licensed Product(s).
To purchase or renew an annual subscription, upgrade Support Subscription, purchase value added services, or request a consulting services quote, please contact your Cleo Sales Representative by calling 1.800.233.2536 (in North America) or + 1.815.282.7695 (International). You may also email questions to email@example.com.