Note: In order to use dial-up connections, the Cleo LexiCom dialer program must be installed.
- If all of your active hosts will be dial-up, change the Default Connection Type to Dial-Up Connection - see Specifying default host directories.
- If all of your dial-up hosts will be using the same phonebook entry, set the Default Phonebook Entry. See Specifying default host directories .
- If only a portion of your active hosts will be dial-up or different phonebook entries will be used for your different dial-up hosts, then one-by-one for each dial-up host:
- Select the dial-up host in the tree pane.
- Select the General tab in the content pane panel.
- Change the Connection Type to Dial-Up Connection if the System Default is Direct Internet Access or VPN.
- Enter the Phonebook Entry if the System Default is not the desired entry. Click Select to have the VersaLex application display a selection list.
- Select the desired phonebook entry and click OK.
- If an appropriate phonebook entry does not exist, it must be added outside of the VersaLex application using the dial-up networking options within Windows. For information on how to configure phonebooks and phonebook entries, etc., contact your ISP or see www.microsoft.com.
- Click Apply.
Please sign in to leave a comment.