Before you can use Cleo Unify, you must enable it and specify some basic configuration values.
- If necessary, start the Cleo VLNavigator application.
- Go to Applications > Unify.
Note: If the Unify option is not available, it could mean Cleo Unify is not correctly installed. Contact your system administrator.
- In the Settings tab, select the Application enabled check box.
- Specify values for the following fields:
- Primary file repository and Maximum size – a local directory where files you upload to Cleo Unify will be stored. Maximum size is a limit on the size of the directory, not any one file. You must specify values for these fields.
- Overflow file repository and Maximum size – a local directory where uploaded files that do not fit in the Primary file repository are stored. Maximum size is a limit on the size of the directory, not any one file. These fields are optional.
- From email address for user notifications – the email address Cleo Unify will use to send notification email to users.
- Permanently remove trash after n day(s) – the number of days after which Cleo Unify will permanently delete any files you delete from a Cleo Unify folder.
CAUTION: When you delete a file from a Cleo Unify folder, it is not immediately removed from your system. It remains in the Primary file repository folder until the number of days you specify elapse. Specifying a large number of days could cause you to exceed the maximum size for your folder with no recourse except to wait for the number of days to elapse.
- Click the User Groups tab.
The User Groups tab provides a list of user groups who have access the Cleo Unify application. See User Group Tab for information about user groups.
- Select the user groups that should have access to the application and deselect those user groups that should not have access.
- Click Apply.