Changes in your various application accounts (for example, Salesforce or Netsuite), such as updated user information or new organizations or fields, etc., can be reflected in your existing Cloud Connector Projects by using the Cloud Connector Update option in Clarify.
Take these steps to update Projects.
- From the main menu, select Cloud Connector Update.
- Browse for and select your existing Cloud Connector Project you want updated.
Note: Existing Projects must exist in your Workspace.
- The next steps depend on your specific Cloud Application (Salesforce or NetSuite)
If updating a Project for.... Then... Salesforce
- Select the Salesforce Project and click Next.
- You have the option to update OAuth information, or to skip to the next screen. Select this latter option if OAuth information hasn’t changed or the selected Project is already deployed and running.
- The Salesforce Login appears. Log in. At this point you will see confirmation of successful configuration. Press Finish to complete the update.
- Select the NetSuite Project and click Next.
- Edit or confirm your NetSuite Login information, and then press Finish.
- Username & Password
- Account Number
- Application ID
- WSDL Url
- Host Url
Result: a new WDSL will be downloaded and new resources generated for your selected Cloud Connector Project. The Update is complete.