Cleo's Cloud Application Connector lets you use Clarify to connect to and integrate with your Infusionsoft application, which offers a subscription-based integrated platform that lets users manage their small business by pulling together data points related to sales, marketing, leads, payments, customers, and more.
The Connector allows you to connect Clarify to your data for seamless integration into your ERP, CRM, fulfillment, and other enterprise applications for keeping data aligned between front-end and back-end systems.
How it works in Clarify
Integrating Cleo Clarify with external Web applications follows this basic process:
1) Using an intuitive Wizard, Clarify connects with your external application and helps you define and configure Clarify resources (mainly Business Processes and Schemas) to work with specific APIs. It creates Packages for each of the supported API objects (Accounts, Orders, Products, Invoices, etc) with http requests (Get/Post/Put, etc) for each. Within these packages are Business Processes used to call the API, and Schemas that can be referenced from Rulesets.
2) Then incorporate these connector resources with other Clarify Projects as part of a larger, overall integration solution. An example could be to seamlessly add products into an E-commerce application based on other ERP, CRM, Finance systems, etc., or even a backend database or flat file integration.Each package contains object-specific Business Processes (to call the operation), and Schemas (to build Rulesets). Each Business Process has a corresponding request and response JSON Schema that can be used as part of the data transformation scenario you may require.
The Infusionsoft Application Connector provides these APIs:
These APIs provide dozens of actions that allow you to add, create, update, delete and search for Infusionsoft data and information.
HTTP Methods available
- POST (Create)
- GET (Read)
- PUT (Update/Replace)
- PATCH (Update/Modify)
- Create, search for, update, modify, delete ORDER records.
- Create, search for, update, modify, delete PRODUCT records.
- Create, search for, modify,update, delete TRANSACTION records.
- Create, search for, modify,update, delete CONTACT records.
Some business integration use cases could include:
- Uploading or synchronizing user (contact), product, payment data between an ERP or Finance application and Infusionsoft.
- Pushing orders from the Infusionsoft to the Finance application