Clarify allows you to quickly integrate with Salesforce or NetSuite, thanks to an intuitive, guided UI experience that helps you define and configure the resources needed to design and run processes, including complex inbound and outbound integrations, all based on external application data and events.
- Automatically synchronize changes in Salesforce/NetSuite with your backend database or data warehouse system.
- Kick off ordering and invoicing processes (transformations) when won opportunities occur.
- Send queries to Salesforce or NetSuite, and then process the response into your backend integration or some other transformation.
- Connect Leads and Campaigns with marketing automation systems
- Add new information into Salesforce or NetSuite based on another integrated system, such as a database or flat file.
- Receive or send an e-mail whenever a certain status in Salesforce or NetSuite changes.
How it works in Clarify
The process to integrate Clarify with Salesforce or NetSuite follows this basic process.
- Using the Application Cloud Connector Wizard, Clarify connects with your Salesforce or NetSuite application, and retrieves information to then build objects and resources that can be used for different Salesforce or NetSuite operations, such as Add/Create, Delete, Search/Query, Update, and Upsert. These Clarify resources include Business Processes and Schemas.
- Activate Business Processes to call the specific Salesforce or NetSuite operations (and other tasks), use specialized Connector Schemas (.ObjSchema) to build Rulesets, and incorporate Salesforce or NetSuite data into your overall integration solution.
The WSDL identifies the IP address and Port used for the Web Service, lists the operations that can be executed when using the service, and identifies the XML Schema describing the incoming and outgoing message formats. The consumer of the service uses these Schemas to form their request message and understand the provider's response message.
The NetSuite application uses a standard WSDL, and Clarify is able to identify and import this WSDL as part of the Wizard.
|Connector Schema (.ObjSchema)||This specialized Schema (NetSuite/Salesforce.ObjSchema) also handles complex data structures from XML, and is generated by Clarify as part of its Cloud Connector support for Salesforce and NetSuite applications. The Connector Schema is read-only.|
Each Salesforce record is represented as an sObject before it is inserted into Salesforce. Likewise, when persisted records are retrieved from Salesforce, they are stored in an sObject field to be used in a Ruleset.
This comes into play when building a Ruleset based on Salesforce APIs.
For NetSuite, records are represented as generic objects.
|OAuth||Open Authorization (OAuth) is an open standard for token-based authentication and authorization on the Internet. OAuth allows an end user's account information to be used by third-party services without exposing the user's password.|