The Cleo Cloud Application Connector lets you use Clarify to connect to and integrate with your Amazon Marketplace (AMP) application, which is an e-commerce platform owned and operated by Amazon that enables third-party sellers to sell new or used products on a fixed-price online marketplace alongside Amazon's regular offerings.
The Connector allows users to work with data relating to their Amazon seller account including transactions, products, competing items and more. It allows you to connect Clarify to your Marketplace data for seamless integration into your ERP, CRM, fulfillment, and other enterprise applications to keep data aligned between front-end and back-end systems.
How it works in Clarify
Integrating Cleo Clarify with external Web applications follows this basic process:
- Using an intuitive Wizard, Clarify connects with your external application and helps you define and configure Clarify resources (mainly Business Processes and Schemas) to work with specific APIs. It creates Packages for each of the supported API objects (Accounts, Orders, Products, Invoices, etc) with http requests (Get/Post/Put, etc) for each. Within these packages are Business Processes used to call the API, and Schemas that can be referenced from Rulesets.
- Incorporate these connector resources with other Clarify Projects as part of a larger, overall integration solution. An example could be to seamlessly add products into an E-commerce application based on other ERP, CRM, Finance systems, etc., or even a backend database or flat file integration.
Each package contains object-specific Business Processes (to call the operation), and Schemas (to build Rulesets). Here’s an example of a Package automatically created for use with the inventory object.
Each BP also has a corresponding request and response JSON Schema that can be used as part of the data transformation scenario you may require. You can then incorporate these resources into your overall integration solution, such as adding, updating, querying, or deleting information with Amazon Marketplace based on another integrated system, such as a database or flat file.
The Amazon Marketplace Application Connector provides these APIs:
- Fulfillment outbound shipments
- Merchant fulfillment
- Report requests
- Transaction groups
These APIs provides dozens of actions that allow you to add, create, update, delete and search for AMP data and information.
HTTP Methods available
- POST (Create)
- GET (Read)
- PUT (Update/Replace)
- PATCH (Update/Modify)
- Create, search for, update, modify, delete ORDER records.
- Create, search for, update, modify, delete PRODUCT records.
- Create, search for, modify,update, delete TRANSACTION records.
- Create, search for, modify,update, delete REPORT records.