Cleo's Cloud Application Connector lets you use Clarify to connect to and integrate with your Quickbooks Online application, allowing for seamless integration into numerous additional enterprise applications and keeping data aligned between front-end and back-end systems.
How it works in Clarify
Integrating Cleo Clarify with external applications follows this basic process.
1) Using an intuitive Wizard, Clarify connects with your external application and helps you define and configure Clarify resources (mainly Business Processes and Schemas) to work with specific APIs. It creates Packages for each of the supported API objects (Accounts, Orders, Products, Invoices, etc) with http requests (Get/Post/Put, etc) for each. Within these packages are Business Processes used to call the API, and Schemas that can be referenced from Rulesets.
2) Then incorporate these connector resources with other Clarify Projects as part of a larger, overall integration solution. An example could be to seamlessly add products into an E-commerce application based on other ERP, CRM, Finance systems, etc., or even a backend database or flat file integration.
HTTP Methods available
- POST (Create)
- GET (Read/Retrieve)
- PUT (Update/Replace)
- PATCH (Update/Modify)
- Create, search for, update, modify, delete ORDER records.
- Create, search for, update, modify, delete CUSTOMER records.
- Create, search for, modify,update, delete EMPLOYEE records.
- And many more.