Cleo's Cloud Application Connector lets you use Clarify to connect to and integrate with your PayPal application.
This Connector allows you to connect Clarify to your data for seamless integration into your ERP, CRM, fulfillment, and other enterprise applications to keep data aligned between front-end and back-end systems.
How it works in Clarify
Integrating Cleo Clarify with external Web applications follows this basic process:
1) Using an intuitive Wizard, Clarify connects with your external application and helps you define and configure Clarify resources (mainly Business Processes and Schemas) to work with specific APIs. It creates Packages for each of the supported API objects (Accounts, Orders, Products, Invoices, etc) with http requests (Get/Post/Put, etc) for each. Within these packages are Business Processes used to call the API, and Schemas that can be referenced from Rulesets.
2) Then incorporate these connector resources with other Clarify Projects as part of a larger, overall integration solution. An example could be to seamlessly add products into an E-commerce application based on other ERP, CRM, Finance systems, etc., or even a backend database or flat file integration.
Each package contains API-specific Business Processes to call the operation and Schemas to build Rulesets. Here’s an example of Packages automatically created for use with the refunds and transactions objects.
Each Business Process has a corresponding request and response JSON Schema that can be used as part of the data transformation scenario you may require. For example, you can add, update, query, or delete information in Paypal based on other ERP, CRM, Finance systems, etc., or even a backend database or flat file integration.
The PayPal Connector provides these APIs:
These APIs provides dozens of actions that allow you to add, create, update, delete and search for PayPal data and information.
HTTP Methods available
- POST (Create)
- GET (Read)
- PUT (Update/Replace)
- PATCH (Update/Modify)
- Create, search for, update, modify, delete ORDER records.
- Create, search for, update, modify, delete PAYMENT records.
- Create, search for, modify,update, delete TRANSACTION records.
- Create, search for, modify,update, delete CUSTOMER records.