Designed for beginners and those seeking a basic understanding of transformation capabilities, we start with an overview of Cleo terminology and standards/practices that provide insight into the essentials for designing your solution.
Completing this mandatory prerequisite course allows you to register for the DT201 Data Transformation (PCE) | Developer course. Completing that course qualifies you as certified.
With just the right amount of theory combined with simple hands-on exercises to give you the fundamental experience you’ll need, this course serves as the foundation for one or more of the specialty courses that follow.
Price Per Student
- August 17 (11 am - 4 pm ET)
- August 31 (11 am - 4 pm ET)
- September 14 (11 am - 4 pm ET)
- October 12 (11 am - 4 pm ET)
- October 26 (11 am - 4 pm ET)
- November 9 (11 am - 4 pm ET)
- November 23 (11 am - 4 pm ET)