Designed for beginners and those seeking a basic understanding of CIC’s capabilities, we start with an overview of EDI jargon, Cleo terminology, and standards/practices that provide insight into the essentials for designing your solution.
With just the right amount of theory combined with simple hands-on exercises to give you the fundamental experience you’ll need, this course serves as the foundation for one or more of the specialty courses that follow.
Completing this course allows you to register for one or more of the Data Transformation multi-day specialty courses – completing one of those classes qualifies you as certified.
(2 days, 5 hours each day, maximum 5 students)
Price Per Student
- January 6-7 (11 am - 4 pm ET)
- January 20-21 (11 am - 4 pm ET)
- February 3-4 (11 am - 4 pm ET)
- February 17-18 (12 pm - 5 pm ET)
- March 2-3 (11 am - 4 pm ET)
- March 9-10 (12 pm - 5 pm ET)