The CIC Cockpit provides you with a list of your Partners. Partners are added to this list the first time they are included in a message processed by the CIC Console. The list is updated dynamically. The information displayed on the list includes each partner’s name, ID, and the users who have access to the partner.
To display the list, go to
You can update a partner’s name and the list of users who have access to a given partner's data. When you select a single partner, both the Update Trading Partner Name and Update Trading Partner Permissions buttons are enabled. When you select more than one partner, only the Update Trading Partner Permissions button is enabled.
Update a Partner Name
- Select a single partner.
- Click the Update Trading Partner Name button to display the Rename dialog box.
- Enter a new value in the Partner Name field and click Rename.
Update the List of Users with Permissions
- Select one or more partners.
- Click the Update Trading Partner Permissions button to display the Edit Access dialog box.
- Select or clear a check box to toggle access to this partner for that user.
For a given user, the Activity page and the Messages page will display data from only the partners to which they have access.