By default, the Messages page displays as a series of tiles (Tile view) or as a list of messages (List view). In Tile view and List view, the main part of the page contains message information from your system and the left column contains some controls for filtering the messages displayed. See Filtering Message Activity.
In either Tile or List view, you can click any message to display the Business Process view for that message. See Viewing message information - Business Process view.
In the Tile view, information about one message is displayed in each tile. This view is displayed by default when you select or when you click the Tile view icon.
In List view, information about one message is displayed in each line. This when you click the List view icon.
Each line in the list provides details about a single message.
The message status indicates if there is an issue associated with a message and whether the issue is current or resolved.
|Indicates a Current issue.|
|Indicates a Resolved issue.|
The Reprocessing status indicates how many times the message has been reprocessed, if at all. See Reprocessing messages.
Functional acknowledgement status
A functional acknowledgement (FA) serves as a virtual receipt between trading partners that a transaction has occurred. FAs add transparency to the business process by indicating the state of the acknowledgement.
Cleo Integration Cloud provides four possible acknowledgement indicators.
|Successful acknowledgment. Click this icon to display acknowledgement data in a separate dialog box.|
|Error with acknowledgment. Click this icon to display acknowledgement data in a separate dialog box.|
|Acknowledgment not received.|
|Acknowledgment not expected.|
|Acknowledgment was received, but late.|
|Acknowledgment has not yet been received and is late.|
Filtering Message Activity
You can apply filtering criteria on the Tile view and List view on thepage.
You can toggle filters on the messages displayed as follows:
- Saved Filters
- Displays a list of filters previously saved that you can apply. Select a saved filter to apply it. See Managing saved filters.
- Clear All
- Removes all filters and displays messages from the last 30 days.
- By message direction
- Click Inbound or Outbound.
- By partner
- In the Partners field, enter a partner’s name or ID and press Enter. You must enter the entire name or ID. You can enter a comma-separated list of partner names or IDs to search on multiple partners.
- Alternatively, if you have access to more than one partner, the Browse Partners link is displayed.
- Click this link to display a modal dialog box from which you can select partners to search on.
- By issue
- In the Issues field, enter an issue number and press Enter to display only those messages pertaining to that issue. You can enter a comma-separated list of issue numbers to search on multiple issues.
- Click Current or Resolved to display only messages in the selected state.
- There are several categories of Current issues:
- Issue is awaiting assignment to service representative.
- Issue has been assigned to a representative or action is pending from Cleo.
- Action is Pending from a customer or an entity from outside of Cleo.
- Waiting for Partner.
- There are two categories of Resolved issues:
- Issue is solved, but not closed. Issues are closed after 3 days of being marked as Solved.
- Issue is closed.
- By acknowledgement
- Click one or more of the FA types:
- By message
- In the Messages field, enter a message ID to display the matching message. You must enter the entire message ID. You can enter a comma-separated list of message IDs to search on multiple messages.
- By message type
- Select one or more message types to display just those message types. Deselect a message type to hide those messages. All messages are displayed when no message types are highlighted.
- By date
- Select a date range to display messages that were sent in that range during that time.
Managing saved filters
You can save the current filter criteria. Click the Saved Filter link and select Save Current Filter. Enter a name for the filter and click Save.
You can delete an existing filter. Click the Saved Filter link and select Manager Filters. Select one or more filters you want to delete and click Delete.
Downloading message information
From the Tile view and List view on the page, click the download button to download a CSV file containing information about messages that meet the current filtering criteria (see Filtering Message Activity). The CSV file contains information about one message per row and includes the following fields for each message:
messageId– Uniquely identifies the message.
transaction_time– Time and date the transaction took place.
direction– Whether the message was inbound or outbound.
docType– X12 transaction number.
docAlias– X12 transaction name.
currency– The currency associated with the message.
faStatus– Functional Acknowlegdement status. Possible values are Successful, Error, Not Received and Not Expected.
ticketId– Identifies the Zendesk ticket, if it exists.
ticketStatus– The status of the Zendesk ticket, if it exists.
tpId– Value uniquely identifying the Trading Partner.
tradingPartnerName– The Trading Partner's name.
reprocessAttempts– The number of attempts at reprocessing the message, if any.