To pass data from one Business Process to another, reference the second Business Process as a task in the first Business Process.
You must have two Business Processes created:
- The one you want to initially use (Initial Business Process)
- The one to which you want to branch (Branch Business Process)
- Open the initial Business Process object's editor.
- Under the Script section, click the Add button to add a new task.
- Click Click to select task to produce a selection window. Select the Branch Business Process.
Note: A Business Process must be contained in the current Project or in a Package that has been made available to the current Project to appear in the selector window.
- Click the Save button and close the editor to complete this task.
Please sign in to leave a comment.