Reference a Business Process in a Ruleset to process data mid-transformation (instead of waiting for an entire transformation to complete).
Before you reference a Business Process in a Ruleset, you must have one created and defined.
- In a Ruleset editor, click the Actions tab to view the Actions panel.
- Find the Business Process you want to reference.
Note: File extensions are not displayed in the Actions section.
- In the business process folder, Cleo supplies three Functional Acknowledgement-related Business Processes.
- To locate your own Business Processes, expand the folder named after the package that contains it.
- Click and drag the Business Process to the Rules section. The Business Process is used as a rule.
- If you want it to stand by itself, drag it to a blank part of the Rules area.
- If you want it to be part of a Composite Rule, drag it onto the Composite Rule.