Step 1: If not already done, create a Seller account on https://sellercentral.amazon.com.
Step 2: Contact Cleo Support (or your Account Manager) to request Developer ID.
Step 3: Authorize a developer.
A seller must authorize a developer to make calls to Amazon MWS on the seller's behalf.
- The developer gives their Developer ID to the seller.
- The seller goes to the Manage your apps page in Seller Central and logs into their Amazon seller account as the primary account holder.
- The seller clicks the Authorize new developer button and follows the authorization workflow.
- Once the developer is authorized, an MWS Auth Token will be generated.
For more information: https://docs.developer.amazonservices.com/en_US/dev_guide/DG_Registering.html
Specialized Licensing Required
The Application Connector requires a specialized server license. See your Customer Account Manager.
Effective use of the Connector assumes the following:
- You are familiar with the development and organization of your external application account.
- You know the particulars of your data and the external processes to manage it.
- You have a general understanding of how to create and share resources, and publish (deploy) integration projects in the CIC Studio.