Amazon Marketplace (Amazon Marketplace) - Seller Central
The Amazon Marketplace connector lets you use the CIC Studio to connect to and integrate with your Amazon Marketplace (Amazon Marketplace) application. The Connector allows users to work with data relating to their Amazon seller account including orders, fulfillment, products and more. It allows you to connect Clarify to your Marketplace data for seamless integration into your ERP, CRM and other enterprise applications to keep data aligned between front-end and back-end systems.
For more information:
How it works in CIC
Integrating CIC and the CIC Studio with external Web applications follows this basic process:
- Using an intuitive Wizard in the Studio, you connect with your external application and then define and configure resources (mainly Business Processes and Schemas) to work with specific APIs. Packages are automatically created for each of the supported API objects (Accounts, Orders, Products, Invoices, etc) with http requests (Get/Post/Put, etc) for each.
Within these packages are Business Processes used to call the API, and Schemas that can be referenced from Rulesets.
- You then incorporate these connector resources with other CIC Studio Projects as part of a larger, overall integration solution.
An example could be to seamlessly add products into an E-commerce application based on other ERP, CRM, Finance systems, etc., or even a backend database or flat file integration.
Each package contains object-specific Business Processes (to call the operation), and Schemas (to build Rulesets). Here’s an example of a Package automatically created for use with the merchant fulfillment object.
Each Business Process also has a corresponding request and response JSON Schema that can be used as part of the data transformation scenario you may require. You can then incorporate these resources into your overall integration solution, such as adding, updating, querying, or deleting information with Amazon Marketplace based on another integrated system, such as a database or flat file.
The Amazon Marketplace Application Connector provides these APIs:
- Fulfillment Inventory
- Merchant Fulfillment
These APIs provide dozens of actions that allow you to add, create, update, delete, and search for AMP data and information.
HTTP Methods available
- POST (Create)
- GET (Read)
- PUT (Update/Replace)
- PATCH (Update/Modify)
- Get, cancel, search for, and update ORDER records.
- Get, cancel, search for, and update PRODUCT records.
The Application Connector requires a specialized server license. See your Customer Account Manager.Technical Assumption
Effective use of the Connector assumes the following:
- You are familiar with the development and organization of your external application account.
- You know the particulars of your data and the external processes to manage it.
- You have a general understanding of how to create and share resources, and publish (deploy) integration projects in the CIC Studio.