The Amazon Marketplace Connector uses Custom Authentication. When creating a Connector, you must first store the authorization information in an Authorization Vault, which provides a secure storage location for API keys, tokens, username and passwords, headers, and other info used to authorize calls to external Web Services. In order for a Cloud Connector to work, this vault entry must exist and be configured for the external application you wish to communicate with.
Follow the below steps to create a new Vault entry.
- From the Studio, go to File -> New -> Cloud Connector. This opens the Select Vault Entry screen.
- Click on the + button to create a new vault entry. Alternatively, you can select an existing vault alias from the list.
- Provide the vault entry alias name and select the environment and hit Next.
- From the list of connectors select Amazon Marketplace and hit Next.
- Enter the authentication details and hit Next.
Note: The above authentication details (Access Key ID, Secret Access Key, MWS Auth Token) can be obtained by following the steps described in Prerequisites - AMP.
To get your Merchant ID:
A) Login to the Amazon Seller Central portal
B) Go to Help > Account Info
C) Click on the Merchant Token link
The Base URL will be specific to the Marketplace. For example, the Base URL for US Marketplace would be https://mws.amazonservices.com
Once the details are validated, a new Vault entry will be created.