Below is an example showing how the Shopify Connector Business Process can be used. In the following example, the GetOrders.bps (from the Connector Project) is used to retrieve a list of orders from Shopify. This is followed by a step (Ruleset) that will then transform the received data.
Steps to create the Connector and Integration Projects:
- Create a Shopify Connector Project.
- Create an Integration Project (CIC Project).
- Set the Connector Project as a dependency in the Integration Project.
- To perform an operation using the Connector BP and Schemas follow the steps below:
- Create a Business Process.
- Create a task in the above BP to include the BP from the Connector project, i.e. GetOrders.bps.
- Create another task - A Ruleset. This maps the JSON Schema to any Clarify supported Schema. All Connector Schemas (request and response) are JSON format. In this Ruleset, map all required fields (id, email, total_tax, etc.)