Below is an example showing how the Acumatica Connector Business Process can be used. In the following example, SalesOrder_GetList.bps (from the Connector Project) is used to retrieve a list of SalesOrders from the Acumatica ERP. This is followed by a step (Ruleset) that will then transform the received data.
Steps to create the Connector and Integration Projects:
- Create an Acumatica Connector Project.
- Create an Integration Project (CIC Project).
- Set the Connector Project as a dependency in the Integration Project.
- To perform an operation using the Connector Business Processes and Schemas, follow these steps:
- Create a BP, and add a task in to include the Business Process from the Connector project (i.e. SalesOrder_GetList.bps).
- Create another BP task - calling a Ruleset. This Ruleset maps from JSON to any Clarify supported Schema type. All Connector Schemas (request and response) are JSON format. All required fields must be mapped in this Ruleset (CustomerOrder, OrderNbr, PaymentMethod, etc.)
For more information on Acumatica Contract-Based REST API please visit: https://help-2019r2.acumatica.com/(W(10))/Wiki/Show.aspx?pageid=1c767ad9-da6d-4047-bc93-6970ad469504