CIC Studio is the desktop extension of CIC - Cloud Edition that allows you to design, build, optimize, and deploy business process orchestrations, maps, and integrations.
- Users can now download CIC Studio from the Integrations > Studio Download screen.
- Users can now restart the CIC Integration Engine from the Admin > Systems screen.
- For self-service implementations, users are now able to update issue resolution status themselves through CIC Cockpit.
- Issue resolution status icons were added for Messages and Jobs.
- Live Job progress was removed from the Data Flow configuration page. For Job status information, go to the Activity > Jobs page.
- The user can view the certificate used by an endpoint in a job and decide whether or not to trust it for future Jobs. This is commonly supported in a scenario where a Job may fail due to an untrusted certificate.
- A more durable, scalable architecture for Job processing has been implemented. Benefits include:
- More detailed insight into Job status.
- More detailed Jobs information, with improvements to end-to-end visibility and troubleshooting.
- The CIC Studio Connection Number is now included in Job details to link Jobs to CIC Studio Auditor logs.
- The CIC Cockpit can now determine whether an Access Point is active, not responding, or down. This enables better troubleshooting of CIC Agent issues and allows users to track the real-time status of Access Points directly in the CIC Cockpit via CIC Agent.
- CIC now creates failed jobs for more inbound issues, for example, when the AS2-To/From header combination is not found or there is an FTP/SFTP user pre-upload/download issue.
- CIC now supports using native PGP private and public keys and SSH private keys directly instead of using keys wrapped in certificates. CIC also allows you to import PKCS#1, PKCS#8, OpenSSH key types.
- CIC Protocol Engine has been updated resulting in improvements in logging and general performance.
- Removed product name and version from FTP server SYST response.
- Fixed SSH FTP server issue related to open directories in a user session under load.
- Fixed loading spinner issue following a file download in Cleo Portal running in Firefox.
- Fixed issue with Portal "Forgot your password" reset option.
- Fixed an issue to ensure a failed job is always created when there are invalid commands in a dataflow.
- Fixed SFTP server response that could be misinterpreted as an error condition when a file or directory does not exist.
- Made the Message screen download button more reliable when filtering is applied.
Click for Release Notes that include past releases.