The Acumatica Connector supports OAuth2.0 authentication Code Flow Grant Type. When creating a Connector, you must first store the authorization information in an Authorization Vault, which provides a secure storage location for API keys, tokens, username and passwords, headers, and other info used to authorize calls to external Web Services. In order for a Cloud Connector to work, this vault entry must exist and be configured for the external application you wish to communicate with.
Acumaticata Authentication: https://help-2019r2.acumatica.com/(W(8))/Wiki/ShowWiki.aspx?pageid=ff780860-09c2-46c9-bdd7-c6c3b1fc442c
Follow the below steps to create a new Vault entry.
- From the Studio, go to File -> New -> Cloud Connector. This opens the Select Vault Entry screen.
- Click on the + button to create a new vault entry. Alternatively, you can select an existing vault alias from the list.
- Provide the vault entry alias name and select the environment and hit Next.
- Select Acumatica from the list of Connectors and hit Next.
- Enter the authentication details and hit Next.
The above authentication details - Base URL, Client ID , Client Secret, Callback URI - can be obtained as described in Prerequisites - Acumatica.
Result: Once the details are validated, a new Vault entry is created.