The Microsoft Dynamics 365 SCM Connector supports both OAuth 2.0 Code Flow and OAuth 2.0 Client Credentials
Follow the below steps to create a new Vault entry
- Open the CIC Studio (For On-Prem Studio, you must be connected to a server).
- From the Studio, go to File -> New -> Cloud Connector. The Select Vault Entry screen appears.
- Click on the + button to create a new Vault entry. Alternatively, select a Vault alias from the list if already created.
- Provide the vault entry alias name and select the environment.
- Select Microsoft Dynamics 365 SCM from the list of connectors.
- Select the type of authentication to be used and provide the required authentication details.
OAuth 2.0 Code Flow
OAuth2.0 Client Credentials Flow
To obtain the authentication details shown above, see Prerequisites - Microsoft Dynamics 365 SCM.
- Once the details are validated, a new Vault entry will be created.