Changes and updates may occur in the cloud application or CIC which affect a Connector and its objects. When this occurs, you can easily update your existing Connector Project using the Cloud Connector Update option in CIC Studio.
Prerequisites: Please note that your Project must already exist in your Project Explorer, and be open. Otherwise, the Project will not be available for selection to update.
- From the main menu, select Cloud Connector Update.
- Select a Cloud Connector project to update.
- Select a specific Vault entry containing the required auth information.
- Are you adding or removing an entity? If so, select the Add new entities for Schema generation and/or remove existing entities checkbox. If not, proceed to Step 5.
Moving entities from left (available) to right (selected) adds entities. Moving from right to the left removes entities.
Note: Only 500 entities can be selected at any given time. As the number of selected entities increases, the time it takes to build the project also increases.
Verify the information is correct and press Finish to update the Connector.
The Recreate Connector Objects checkbox is selected by default; this recreates and overrides all existing Connector Projects and their resources. This is useful when changes to a Schema occur outside of the Studio and after the initial Connector Project was created. For example, a new custom object or field was added by the external application, but the initial Cloud Connector was made before those changes. By selecting to recreate, these new changes will be utilized.
- Verify the information is correct and press Finish to update the Connector.