b2bcloud.core Project provides important resources to be used with all CIC implementations. Contents include Exit Point Events and Business Processes that should be assigned on the server once this Project has been deployed. There are also Business Processes that can be used as part of Inbound and Outbound EDI Route Processes, Connection Business Processes, as well as for error notifications.
Note: All other Core and Trading Partner Projects in your Studio Workbench should depend on this Project.
Projects are available for checkout from https://cleo.plan.io/svn/b2bcloud/branches/KITE
Important Business Processes
These Business Processes can be used for Error notifications, Inbound and Outbound EDI Route Processes, and Connection Business Processes.
- B2BCloud_CIC_OutboundConnectionBPS Used on EDI Envelopers as the connection business process. Contains the necessary parameters required to integrate with the CIC implementation.
- B2BCloud_DuplicateInterchangeEventBPS This BPs is used for Duplicate ICN exit points. A New Global variable has been added where we can provide Customers' email; instead of generating a ticket for Cloud Support, an email can be sent directly to the Customer in case of Duplicate ICN.
This can be coordinated with the customer when the project is handed off to the MS team.
Email Format will look like this:
- B2BCloud_StandardErrorBPS This is the standard error notification and should only be used on business processes that will not pass a User Reference value. The only parameter is bpsName.
- B2BCloudErrorMessageBPS This is the Error Notification business process that we can use where CockpitErrorBPs is not possible to call. For creating an email alert with an attachment, use this BP.
- B2BCloud_NoOutboundRouteErrorBPS This is the error notification when there are no outbound routes configured for an outbound document. This BP must be invoked inside the DARS as shown below.