The FBM (MFN) orders from AMP are retrieved from CIC and the AMP order JSON is translated into NetSuite Sales Order XML, which is then posted to NetSuite.
This article explains the settings required to configure the integration between AMP Seller Central and NetSuite to retrieve the FBM (MFN) orders from AMP and create the corresponding Standard Sales Order on NetSuite.
How to Configure - Global Variables and Schedulers
- Configure the following global variables in the com.cleo._customer_.booster.amp.AmpGV Global Variable object:
Global Variable Description PollingHours This is used to retrieve orders from Amazon for the last “n” hours.
Default value: 24
OrderStatus This is used to select orders with a current status that matches one of the status values that you specify. Multiple status can be configured by providing comma separated values ( Ex - Shipped, Pending).
Default value: Unshipped
MarketPlaceId This is used to select orders that were placed in the Marketplaces that you specify. To fetch the MarketPlaceId, refer to the Amazon MWS documentation for a list of Amazon MWS endpoints and MarketplaceId values.
Default value: dummy
MerchantIdentifier This is the identifier for the seller of record; assigned by Amazon when you opened your seller account. To fetch the MerchantIdentifier, please log into your Seller Central account.
Default value: dummy
- Configure the Process Schedulers:
The Scheduler - com.cleo._customer_.booster.amp.ordersLaunchAmpFbmOrderPS is scheduled to run every 1 hour with start time set as 12:00:00 AM. See Creating and Defining Process Schedules – Cleo for more information about defining Schedulers.
How to Test the Order Flow
After you configure the Order Flow (described above), you can test the flow by running it manually or automatically.
- Make sure the following Projects have been deployed:
- Run the LaunchAmpFbmOrderBPS.
- Manually - Run the LaunchAmpFbmOrderBPS from your Workspace. For more information, see Business Processes in Starting Objects.
- Automatically - If you have correctly configured the scheduler (see Configure the LaunchAmpFbmOrderPS scheduler), the Business Process will start as scheduled. For information about scheduling, see Creating and Defining Process Schedules.
- Review the results of the flow as follows:
- Review Auditor logs.
- Verify the following in the CIC Cockpit: Message Tiles, Jobs, Dashboard > Charts.
- If the processing fails, then a ticket will be generated; errors will be visible in the cockpit message tile and the job (examples shown below).
(Cockpit error job)
How to Customize the Order Flow
Two typical areas to customize the Order Flow are schedule and mapping details.
Customizing the Schedule
The scheduler (com.cleo._customer_.accelerator.amp.orders.LaunchAmpFbmOrderPS) is configured to retrieve orders every 1 hour by default. Change the schedule to run more frequently or less frequently. For details on defining a scheduler, see Creating and Defining Process Schedules.
Adding Mapping Details
The Sales order on NetSuite is currently created with the data required to process orders successfully. The values that are being mapped are documented in the LMS Template -
(com.cleo._customer_.ampnetsuite.docs.AMP-NetSuite-Accelerator-LMS.xlsx) - However, if you wish to add any additional fields, you must update the following Ruleset: com.cleo._customer_.ampnetsuite.order.AmpOrderToNetsuiteSalesOrderRS.