If you find any flow that is not already covered as part of the Accelerator, you can extend the project to add the specific flows to suit your requirements.
For example, if you need to add an Inventory flow, follow these steps:
- Create a new package com.cleo._customer_.accelerator.netsuite.inventory in the project com.cleo._customer_.accelerator.netsuite.
- Create Schedulers, Launcher, DARS, Search request, and Search Response rulesets.
- Create a new package com.cleo._customer_.accelerator.amp.inventory in the project com.cleo._customer_.accelerator.amp.
- Create a new package with the name com.cleo._customer_.ampnetsuite.inventory in the project com.cleo._customer_.ampnetsuite.
- Create a route BPS and configure it as required.
- Create the transformation ruleset as required.
- Deploy the projects that are changed.
- Run and test.
Contact Cleo Support if you need any details on project structure.