When an inbound 204 is received from the trading partner endpoint, the Cloud Monitor picks up the file and the ReceiveEDIEvent tries to find the matching inbound route. If found, the EDI message is translated to flat file and written to a customer endpoint.
This section explains how to configure the integration for a 204 flow.
How to Configure the Flow
- Configure the Cloud Monitor. Edit the InboundEDIMN.cloud.monitor (found in the
com.cleo.b2bcloud.core.cloudMonitorPackage) to include the trading partner endpoint. By default, this is set to run RecieveEDIEvent.
- Configure the Inbound EDI Route.
- Sender ID as Trading Partner name
- Receiver ID as the Customer name (supplied in Wizard input.properties file found in the resources folder). If there are changes, you must modify the _TP_204v4010IR found in the
- Configure the Endpoint. In the Inbound204RouteBPS Business Process in the package
com.cleo._customer_.editmwtruckmate.inbound.n204, find the WriteInboundAD step and configure the OverrideEndpoint.
- Configure the 997 Enveloper. In the trading partner Project, under the
com.cleo._customer_.truckmate._tp_.outbound.n997package, find _TP_997ENV and configure 997 Envelope details and the Trading Partner Endpoint to which the 997 is to be sent.
How to Run the Flow
- Make sure the following Projects have been deployed. If any of these are already deployed and are not modified, they need not be deployed again.
- Configure the Exit Points as described here.
- Ensure that the Cloud Monitor com.cleo.b2bcloud.core.cloudMonitor.InboundEDIMN is started. (See: Admin Console -> Resource Monitors)
How to Monitor the Flow
- Check Auditor log entries. For more information, see Using the CIC Studio Auditor.
- Verify the following in the CIC Cockpit.
- Message Tiles
- Dashboard > Charts
In case of errors:
- If the processing fails in any of the steps, a ticket is created.
The Message Tile view shows a corresponding tile with the Issue Flag.
The Job List view shows a corresponding Job with the Issue Flag.
- If the Trading Partner configuration is not found, a ticket is created and an optional email alert is generated.
- If the file fails to process due to invalid EDI syntaxes, a ticket is created and the rejected 997 is sent to the Trading Partner.
How to Customize
Here are two ways to customize your flow:
Replace custom fields in the ruleset
If you have any custom fields in your Truckmate instance already and you want to use them, they must be updated accordingly in the Ruleset. The Integration Design Specification: X12-TMW-Mapping-Spec.xlsx, contains a list of the values already being mapped.
Look for the specific field mapping in the ruleset “_TP_204v4010RS” in the
com.cleo._customer_.truckmate._tp_.inbound.n204.v4010 package. The Cleo-specific custom field is mapped with custbody_org_<field id>. Change the same to reflect the corresponding field id.
Customize the TMW Flat File Schema
You can customize the TMW truckmate Flat File schema under
com.cleo._customer_.edi.booster.tmwtruckmate.inbound.n204 as required.
Please sign in to leave a comment.