When the Outbound Cloud Monitor receives a flat file, CIC parses it and searches for the matching outbound route. If there is a match, the 210 Flow converts the file to EDI 210 format and sends the file to the Trading Partner Endpoint.
This section explains how to configure the 210 Flow to receive, transform, and send a flat file to the Trading Partner.
How to Configure
- Configure cloudMonitor: Configure OutboundMN cloudMonitor in the package com.cleo._customer_.edi.booster.tmwtruckmate.outbound to poll for the required endpoint.
- Configure the Outbound Route: The tradingPartnerID field under record P is used to identify the Trading Partner to whom the 210 is to be sent. Update the Outbound Route _TP_210v4010OR (found in com.cleo._customer_.edi.booster.tmwtruckmate.outbound.n210 package) to reflect the matching ID.
- EDI Enveloper. The X12 210 envelope details and the trading partner endpoint to which the X12 210 is to be sent should be configured in _TP_210v4010ENV (found in the trading partner Project/com.cleo._customer_.tmwtruckmate._tp_.outbound.n210.v4010). By default, the Customer name and the TP Name entered in the Wizard property file are added to the sender ID and receiver ID, respectively. If there are any changes to the enveloping details, the object must also be updated accordingly.
How to Run the Flow
- Make sure the following Projects have been deployed. If any of these are already deployed and are not modified, they need not be deployed again.
- Upload the flat file to the endpoint configured in the OutboundBPS and CIC will pick it up.
How to Monitor the Flow
- Check Auditor log entries: Refer Using the CIC Studio Auditor – Cleo.
- Verify the following in the CIC Cockpit.
- Message Tiles
- Dashboard > Charts
In case of errors:
- If the processing fails in any of the steps, a ticket is created.
The Message Tile view shows a corresponding tile with the Issue Flag.
The Job List view shows a corresponding Job with the Issue Flag.
- For details on Outbound EDI validation rules, refer to Validation Rules in the Transformation Settings object.
How to Customize
Here are a few ways you can customize this flow:
Change the filename in OutboundBPS to recognize the transaction
The OutboundBPS residing in the com.cleo._customer_.edi.booster.tmwtruckmate.outbound package is configured to find the transaction type based on filename. A filename containing TMWtruckmate210 is identified as 210 and the corresponding launcher is triggered. If there is a difference in the filename, change it in the String Contains step of OutboundBPS.
Add more details to the X12 210 from the TMW Flat File
The values being mapped from flat file to X12 210 are documented in the LMS Template residing in com.cleo._customer_.editmwtruckmate/docs. To add any additional fields, update the ruleset _TP_210v4010RS in the com.cleo._customer_.tmwtruckmate._tp_.outbound.n210.v4010 as required.
Contact Cleo Support if you need any assistance while adding additional rules.
Customizing TMW Flat File Schema
You can customize the TMW truckmate flat file Schema under com.cleo._customer_.edi.booster.tmwtruckmate.inbound.n210 as required.