Initial response time, also known as first response time, refers to the time for first response once a new ticket has been created by customer.
Initial Response Time by Severity
|Severity||Initial Response Time|
|Critical (Severity 1)||1 hour|
|Major (Severity 2)||2 hours|
|Minor (Severity 3)||3 hours|
|Standard (Severity 4)||5 Business Days|
Critical (Severity 1)
- Production issue affecting most users and/or trading partners, including system
unavailability and data integrity issues with no workaround available.
- Issue potentially causing significant impact on customers’ business results (loss of revenue and/or profitability) – requires business impact justification from the customer.
Major (Severity 2)
- Production functionality impacted, or significant performance degradation is experienced.
Issue is persistent and affects several users and/or trading partners, and/or major
- No reasonable workaround available
Minor (Severity 3)
- Production or Non-Production performance issue affecting one or more, but not all users
and/or trading partners
Short-term workaround is available, but not scalable
Standard (Severity 4)
- Inquiry regarding a routine technical issue