Creating and defining SLAs
SLA entries are created in the Network > Partners pages.
- Select a partner’s ID to drill down into information about that partner.
- Then select SLAs.
- If the selected partner has existing SLAs, they will appear here.
- To create an SLA, use the and then set the SLA parameters.
You can set parameters for these types of SLAs:
- You can also mark an SLA at risk per a selectable time duration.
- If you have to delete an SLA, select the option from the ellipsis.
The SLA feature works with notifications that alert you via email when an SLA might be in danger of being missed or already missed. Notification emails contain links that will take you to the actual messages.
Note: Notifications must be enabled from the My Profile page.
View Response Time SLA Status and Warnings in the Cockpit
A Response Time SLA can have the following status levels:
- At Risk
These statuses are represented by SLA badges and are displayed per message on the Messages page in Tile View, List View, and Detail View.
The example here shows how badges appear on individual messages in Tile View.
The List View contains a column that shows SLAs (Pending, At Risk, Missed, Met).
In addition to badges, the Detail View contains more detailed information about each message's SLA, if any.
This PO acknowledgment has been received on time.
In this one, note that there is a warning.
In case the SLA is missed, this is how it displays.