Example 1: GetOrders
Below is an example to show how the connector BP can be used. In the following example, the GetOrders.bps (from the connector project) is used to retrieve the existing orders from the Amazon Seller Central application. This is followed by a Ruleset transforming the received data.
It is assumed the following steps would already have been completed:
- Create a connector project.
- Create the integration project (CIC Project)
- Add a dependency of the connector project in the integration project
The steps below demonstrate how several operations can be performed using the AMP SP-API connector Business Processes and Schemas.
- Create a BP in the integration project.
- Create a task in the above BP to include the BP from the connector project, that is, GetOrders.bps (GetOrders.bps is equivalent to GetOrders API).
- Create another task in the BP referencing a Ruleset that will map from JSON to any supported schema. All the connector schemas (request and response) will be in JSON format. In this Ruleset, map the required fields e.g. AmazonOrderId, Price, Quantity, etc.