Use the Response Time area, shown here, to specify parameters for measuring the time it takes to respond to a triggering event. This event can be the sending or receiving of a document, and the response is the sending or receiving of a document within the specified time interval.
Triggering Event - Sending or Receiving
Specify when the triggering event is to occur. Choices are after sending or receiving (a document type).
Triggering Event - Document Type and Message Property Conditions
Select the document type to trigger the SLA. As an option, you can specify conditions based on document properties. This constrains the triggering event to send or receive only the document type that meets the conditions defined in the "where" statement.
If conditions are met, this triggers the SLA and displays SLA badges on both the message that triggered the SLA as well as the message sent or received as a response.
- Click Select Document and choose from the Doc Type list.
- After you select a document type, you can click the Add button to add a condition or "where" statement.
- Select "any" or "all". When you select "any", only one condition must be met to trigger the SLA. When you select "all", all conditions must be met to trigger the SLA.
- Select a property to be the basis of the condition. The selected document type determines which properties are available in this list.
- Select an operator and specify a value to compare against the message property. Choose from the following operators:
- is not
- does not contain
- Optionally, click the Add button to create another condition.
- Click OK to close the dialog box and update the SLA.
Note: You must still click Save to save your work.
Action - Send or Receive
Specify how you want to respond to a triggering event -either send or receive (a document type).
The example shown here: After receiving an 850 send an 855 within 30 minutes.
Action - Document Type
Specify the document type that should be considered part of the response.
Action - Time Interval
Specify the time within which the response must occur to satisfy the SLA.