The project is designed with process orchestration objects to integrate Amazon Marketplace(Seller Central) with any type of backend system. The project contains the process orchestration objects to retrieve the FBM orders from Amazon Marketplace (Seller Central) and also submit the Shipment details to Amazon. The project also includes the process orchestration steps to check the processing status of the Shipment and notifies in case of errors.
Supported integration flows
- Pre-built Process Orchestration Logic: Process orchestration logic is provided to retrieve the orders from Amazon Marketplace (Seller Central) and with all the relevant details that are needed in your ERP system to process the Order. The process orchestration logic also includes updating the shipment details to Amazon as well as checking the processing status on Amazon’s side. If there are errors on Amazon’s side, the process also demonstrates the error notification steps.
- Throttling: If the API requests are throttled on Amazon, the Booster already handles the throttling without any manual intervention. The process execution waits as per the throttling restore rates from the AMP API limits
- No order loss: The Booster is designed in such a way that there is no order that is missed while retrieving from AMP. Booster also ensures that duplicate orders are eliminated and no duplicates are provided for further processing in the downstream system.
- Rejected Order Fulfillment Email Notification: If the Order Fulfillment is rejected while processing on the AMP, the user will be notified via an email.
- Error Handling and Ticket Creation: Booster ensures all the processing failures are logged as a ticket and is marked as Issue in the Cockpit for the process orchestrations built in the Booster
- Cockpit Visibility: Booster is already enabled with the resources which are needed for posting the data into the message tiles, Trip Views, and Dashboard Charts.
- It is not recommended to change any object in the com.cleo._customer_.booster.amp Project
If there are integration flows that are not supported as part of the Booster, see Adding a New Flow topic below.
- Create required connector projects in the workspace before running the wizard setup. The name of the connector should be configured as shown below for respective applications:
Type Project Name Amazon marketplace
What is Not Supported
- Inventory and Price feeds/updates are not included.
- Currently, the booster doesn't work for canceled orders to be inserted into ERP. They are retrieved from AMP and users can extend the logic as per the requirements.
Adding a New Flow
If you have any Integration flow that is not already covered as part of the Booster, you can create your own project and implement the integration flow that you need. The Connector project will have all the needed APIs.
It is not advisable to change the Booster project.
For example, if Inventory flow needs to be added, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Create a new project: com.cleo._customer_.amp.extended
- Add project: com.cleo._customer_.amp as a dependency in Manifest.MF of com.cleo._customer_.amp.extended.
- Set the com.cleo._customer_.amp Project as a dependency (from the Manifest.MF file) to the Project created in Step 1 above.
- In the project com.cleo._customer_.amp.extended create a new package: com.cleo._customer_.amp.extended.inventory
- Make relevant changes in the AMP and custom ERP intersection project.
- Deploy all projects that have changed.
- Run and test.
Please contact Cleo Support if you need any details on project structure.
- com.cleo.b2bcloud.core - This project contains objects related to error handling business processes. This would trigger email alerts to the user specified in the global variable - B2BCloudHostEmail. This project should not be modified
- com.cleo.b2biaas.clarify - This project contains java objects which are used to post messages to Cockpit. This project should not be modified
- com.cleo.cic.cockpit.core - This project contains NonEdiErrorCockpitBPS which does the job of creating tickets in case of failure. This project should not be modified
- com.cleo.cic.util - This project contains objects to handle throttling & also manage an internal database which is used in other flows. This project should not be modified
- com.cleo.cic.connector.amp - This project contains all the AMP-related BPS and AMP schemas. This project should be created by the user during the initial project download using Wizard setup. Wizard setup details are discussed in the initial setup instructions for Accelerators and Boosters.
The com.cleo.cic.connector.amp connector Project must exist in the workspace. Note: Make sure this Project exists before running the wizard setup steps.
- com.cleo._customer_.booster.sample.ampff - It is a sample project, the user may create a new similar project or modify this project as per the requirements. If a customer/ user wishes to integrate AMP with their ERP or external APIs, the objects specific to the ERP should be configured in this project. The booster.sample.ampff project is designed as a sample project that contains flat-file filesystem-specific objects that could be used for integrating with AMP. It contains objects like app route, Route BP, and mapping rulesets for all the transactions. This project contains objects such as the launch Business Process., DARS (Ruleset), Application Interface, Cloud Monitors, Cloud Adapters. This project can be customized as per the required business logic. Dependencies should be configured like the snapshot below:
- com.cleo._customer_.booster.amp - This project contains objects required for integration specifically with Amazon Seller Central FBM. This project also contains business processes for calling AMP APIs for orders, fulfillment, and get feed results. This project should not be modified
- com.cleo._customer_.amp.sample.ampff - This is an example intersection project for setting up integration between AMP and File System endpoint using Flat File as the schema. This project contains objects like app route, Route BP, and mapping rulesets for all transactions and objects required for displaying corresponding messages in the Cockpit dashboard. This project can be customized as per required business logic and contains objects that are commonly used by AMP and File System (Flat file schema).
Please sign in to leave a comment.