When an inbound 850 is received from the trading partner Endpoint, the InboundAzureEV event will trigger and the InboundPreprocessorBPS will execute. This BP involves the ReceiveEDIEvent attempting to find a matching inbound route. If found, the EDI message is translated to D365 SCM SalesOrder XML format and posted to D365 SCM.
This section explains the configuration settings required to process the Inbound Purchase Order received from the Trading Partner and to create the corresponding Standard Sales Order on D365 SCM.
How to Configure the Flow
- Configure the Inbound Route.
The Inbound Route will be set up with the Sender ID as the trading partner name, and the Receiver ID as the customer name (this was supplied in the Wizard properties file -wizard-input.properties- in the resources folder).
If there are required changes, you must modify the _TP_850v4010IR found in the com.cleo._customer_.d365scm._tp_.inbound.n850.v4010 package.
- Configure the 997 Enveloper.
Configure the _TP_997ENV found in the trading partner project in the com.cleo._customer_.d365scm._tp_.outbound.n997 package. This object provides 997 Enveloper details, and the trading partner Endpoint to which the 997 is to be sent.
How to Run the Flow
Prior to running the flow, any Project that has been edited must be redeployed. These may include some or all of the following:
Configure Exit Points and Events
|Exit Point Name||Event Name|
|Inbound Ack Error||com.cleo.b2bcloud.core.events.B2Bcloud_ExitPointInboundAckErrorEV|
|Inbound Duplicate Interchange||com.cleo.b2bcloud.core.events.B2Bcloud_ExitPointDuplicateInterchangeEV|
|Inbound EDI Route Error||com.cleo.b2bcloud.core.events.B2Bcloud_ExitPointRouteErrorEV|
|Inbound EDI Route Not Found||com.cleo.b2bcloud.core.events.B2Bcloud_ExitPointEDIRouteNotFoundEventEV|
|Inbound EDI Route Process Binding Not Found||com.cleo.b2bcloud.core.events.B2Bcloud_ExitPointEDIRouteProcessBindingNotFoundEV|
Configure the Data Flow (shown below)
- Add a new Data Flow.
- Select the required source endpoint.
- Set Transformation as target endpoint.
- Select the event com.cleo._customer_.edid365scm.inbound.InboundAzureEV
Monitor the flow
Use the following Studio and Cockpit tools:
- Log Entries (Studio Auditor)
- Message Tiles (Cockpit)
- Jobs (Cockpit)
- Dashboard > Charts (Cockpit)
In case of errors
- A ticket is generated; information will also be visible in the Message and Job views in CIC Cockpit.
- If Trading Partner configuration is not found, a ticket will be generated along with an optional email alert.
- If the file fails to process due to invalid EDI syntaxes, a ticket will be generated and a rejected 997 will be sent to the trading partner.