When an inbound 850 is received from the trading partner Endpoint, the InboundAzureEV event will trigger and the InboundPreprocessorBPS will execute. This BP involves the ReceiveEDIEvent attempting to find a matching inbound route. If found, the EDI message is translated to D365 SCM SalesOrder XML format and posted to D365 SCM.
This section explains the configuration settings required to process the Inbound Purchase Order received from the Trading Partner and to create the corresponding Standard Sales Order on D365 SCM.
How to Configure the Flow
- Configure the Inbound Route: The Inbound Route will be set up with the Sender ID as the trading partner name, and the Receiver ID as the customer name (this was supplied in the Wizard properties file -wizard-input.properties- in the resources folder).
If there are required changes, you must modify the _TP_850v4010IR found in the com.cleo._customer_.d365scm._tp_.inbound.n850.v4010 package.
- Configure the 997 Enveloper: Configure the _TP_997ENV found in the trading partner project in the com.cleo._customer_.d365scm._tp_.outbound.n997 package. This object provides 997 Enveloper details, and the trading partner Endpoint to which the 997 is to be sent.
How to Run the Flow
Prior to running the flow, any Project that has been edited must be redeployed. These may include some or all of the following:
Configure Exit Points and Events
|Exit Point Name||Event Name|
|Inbound Ack Error||com.cleo.b2bcloud.core.events.B2Bcloud_ExitPointInboundAckErrorEV|
|Inbound Duplicate Interchange||com.cleo.b2bcloud.core.events.B2Bcloud_ExitPointDuplicateInterchangeEV|
|Inbound EDI Route Error||com.cleo.b2bcloud.core.events.B2Bcloud_ExitPointRouteErrorEV|
|Inbound EDI Route Not Found||com.cleo.b2bcloud.core.events.B2Bcloud_ExitPointEDIRouteNotFoundEventEV|
|Inbound EDI Route Process Binding Not Found||com.cleo.b2bcloud.core.events.B2Bcloud_ExitPointEDIRouteProcessBindingNotFoundEV|
Configure the Data Flow (shown below)
- Add a new Data Flow.
- Select the required source endpoint.
- Set Transformation as target endpoint.
- Select the event com.cleo._customer_.edid365scm.inbound.InboundAzureEV
Monitor the flow
Use the following Studio and Cockpit tools:
- Log Entries (Studio Auditor)
- Message Tiles (Cockpit)
- Jobs (Cockpit)
- Dashboard > Charts (Cockpit)
In case of errors
- A ticket is generated; information will also be visible in the Message and Job views in CIC Cockpit.
- If Trading Partner configuration is not found, a ticket will be generated along with an optional email alert.
- If the file fails to process due to invalid EDI syntaxes, a ticket will be generated and a rejected 997 will be sent to the trading partner.
How to customize
- Change the intervals of checking the status of sales order imported to D365 SCM. The LaunchExecutionSummaryPS scheduler within the com.cleo._customer_.booster.d365scm.executionSummary package is currently configured to check the status of sales orders imported to D365 SCM. Change the schedule to run less frequently if required. For details on defining a schedule, see Creating and Defining Process Schedules.
Note: A minimum 15-minute time interval is recommended to fetch the execution summary status. The LaunchExecutionSummaryPS scheduler is set to run every 15 minutes with the start time set as 12:00:00 AM.
- Add more details while creating the Sales Order on D365 SCM or add specific business logic while creating the sales order on D365 SCM.
- The Sales order on D365 SCM is currently created with the required data to process orders successfully. The values that are being mapped are documented in the Integration design spec Template “X12-D365SCM-Mapping-Spec.xlsx” present in the “docs” folder under the “com.cleo._customer_.edid365scm” project. However, if you wish to add any additional fields then the ruleset _TP_850v4010RS needs to be updated as per the requirement. When sales order is run, the field SALESORDERHEADERV2ENTITY/CICSTATUS and SALESORDERHEADERV2ENTITY/CICWHOSTATUS are set to PENDING as default.
- The template file (provided in Prerequisites section - Sales Order ) consists of regular fields used in the sales order. To add additional fields, the template file must be updated with the new fields and the mapping details in D365 SCM must be updated with additional records.
- Contact Cleo support if you need any assistance while adding additional rules.
- To modify the sales order target schema, the corresponding xsd DynamicsSCMSalesOrdersCompositeV3.xsd located in com.cleo._customer_.booster.d365scm/xsd package must be updated. After the xsd has been updated, the SalesOrderCompositeV3OBJ.xml.objSchema located in com.cleo._customer_.booster.d365scm.salesOrder must be updated using the revised xsd. For details on updating xml schemas, see Creating XML Schemas.