Prior to running the Accelerator D365 SCM to EDI integrations flows, the customer D365 SCM ERP instance should be configured with certain customizations to SCM entities and fields. These settings are prerequisites for running Accelerator D365 SCM EDI integration flows.
Prerequisite: Download this package.
Deploy the package in D365 SCM ERP using LCS
- Login to LCS (Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services).
- Select a project.
- Navigate to Asset Library.
- Select Software deployable package.
- Add a new package (The package generated in the previous step).
Click ‘+’ icon> Provide name > Click ‘Add File’ > Upload file > Click ‘Confirm’
- Select the machine where the changes are to be deployed.
LCS > Cloud Hosted VM > Full Details > Click on ‘Maintain’ > Click ‘Apply Updates’
- Select the package to be deployed and click Apply.
Note: For compatibility use, the development machine/system used for generating the package as the latest:
D365 version – 3
Example: Current D365 version = 50
Use a system with D365 version as 47