Custom saved search, custom fields, scripts, and file cabinet folders can be bundled and imported to the Customer Netsuite instance. One has to raise a support ticket to get this bundle shared to customer’s instance by providing the Account Id. Following is the steps that shows the installation of suite bundle in the customer instance.
Steps to install SuiteBundle
- From the NetSuite UI, go to Customization>Search and Install Bundles as shown below:
- This opens the Search and Install Bundles page. Search for CIC_Bundle.
- Click on the bundle which then takes control of the install button page as shown below:
- Once you click Install Bundle a confirmation alert box should appear.
- Once the install command is clicked it should initiate the installation of customization available in the suite bundle and the progress can be tracked as shown.
- Once the suite bundle installation is completed, the customization can be viewed in the component tab. Manually installed customization can be verified by going to a particular object type.
Please sign in to leave a comment.